Hi,

This sam from Braintree we have an immediate requirement for full time
please go through it and let me know your availability.

*QLIKVIEW Consultant*

Design, Development and Implementation of QlikView Applications

Follow CMMI Process already established for delivery

Constantly train and learn new techniques on QlikView

Create Documentation for all implementation activities

Quality Control and Performance Improvement of applications

Migration and Maintenance of applications at customer locations

Training customers on applications developed

*Exp - 2- 6 years*

*Location - San Mateo ( California West Coast)*

*Thanks and Regards,*

* *

* Sam*

*s...@braintreehr.com <a...@braintreehr.com>*