Hi,

Hope you are doing fine. Please find the requirement below. If you have
anyone available then kindly send me his/her updated resume ASAP….

*Title: Oracle Retail Consultant***

*Location – Dallas, TX*

*Contract – 6 months*

*Rate: DOE*

Job Description –

·         Interact with System Integrator and client and discuss, integrate
the scope against the consolidated master plan. Ensure the testing scope is
properly synced up with the master project plan and dependencies are
highlighted with various stakeholders. Co-ordinate with the implementation
team for getting all necessary data for creating end to end functional test
cases.

·         Analyze configured *Oracle*-Retail RMS, WMS, SIM, ORIB workflows
along with the implementation team, business teams and document business
process’s workflows to be tested. Ensure all the documentation given by the
implementation team is adequate for creating test cases and ensure missing
information is collected from all stakeholders – OLR, FXO implementation,
business users and Oracle. Bring in subject matter expertise in ORMS, ORWMS,
SIM and ORIB.

·         Ensure all necessary business requirements are captured as per the
test cases outside the workflows. Legacy integration requirements and
workflows are documented. Deliver test specifications that are traceable to
requirements.

·         Assist business users on the Oracle Retail product usage for
executing the UAT. Train business users on Oracle-Retail workflows to be
tested as part of the UAT.

·         Update the onsite stakeholders on the issues and progress and help
resolve pending issues. Participate in the project steering committee
meetings and identify risks

·         Contribute to the development of, and approve, the data conversion
strategy analyzing the Requirements for data migration.

·         Identify the scripts for the data validation, actively participate
in test preparation and test execution of all test stages. Inspect, test,
and sign-off converted data used during.

·         Sign-off UAT Test stage. Work with the FXO QA team to sign off on
the various test phases.

·         Define Test Data. Close defects – ensure product defects are
logged with Oracle with relevant bug tracing formats.

·         Participation in Test Execution in the second phase of
implementation

Thanks & Regards

Amber Srivastava**

Sr. Recruiter – IT Staffing

201-484-7939 ext. 364,

am...@ustechsolutionsinc.com**

ambers...@gmail.com**

US Tech Solutions Inc. **

Minority Certified/ Microsoft Gold Certified Partner**

emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.