*Hope you are doing great,
This is Abdul Aziz from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below
requirement please reply me with the best
number to reach and i will appreciate if you could
send me a most updated word formatted resume

Job Title :C++ Windows (C#/.NET) Developer
Location: Bloomington,IL
Duration: 7+ months contract

all day. Candidate needs to have a security background; however,
certifications not required. Intermediate/Senior level candidates.
Tool has already been developed and is in place at client site; candidate
will need to be able to "spider out" from current tool - new development
will not be a part of this role. Candidate will be a part of a 3 person cell
which is part of a larger 13-person team.

Required skills:
3-5 years Experience.
C++
C#
.NET
Solid understanding of the encrypting process (Client will screen for this)
.
Preferred experience:
Experience with both Linux and Unix.
Exposure to the Insurance industry