*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: Dot Net Developer

Location: Houston, Texas.

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Summary:*

Seeking experienced .NET Developer to work on multiple windows and web based
applications. This individual’s initial primary responsibility is to
maintain and enhance a custom client server sales proposal system (RunPlan).
The RunPlan application assists sales personnel to efficiently and quickly
create professional proposals presentable to customers. RunPlan is developed
using C# and leverages Microsoft DSOFramer to integrate with Excel, Word and
PowerPoint. RunPlan connects to multiple database platforms (MS Access, SQL
Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 10g). In addition, the individual will help
support, design and develop various web development projects which support
the sales organization.

*Technical Skills:*

* *

*Front-end Experience -*

·         5+ years experience in software development projects

·         3+ years experience developing in .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 (must know C#,
Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, LINQ and a plus for WCF, WPF)

·         Understanding of client-server and web application architecture,
implementation and deployment

·         Experience in Reporting Services 2005/2008, ReportViewer and SSIS

·         Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation
Server

·         Experience using MS Office API (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)

·         Experience in Infragistics and Dundas is a plus

·         MVC Pattern Experience a plus

·         iOS development is a plus

*Back-end Experience -*

·         Knowledge of relational database design; proven experience using
SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 10g

·         Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*