Hope you are doing great,
This is Abdul Aziz from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume

*Title : ETL Analyst
Duration : Phoenix, AZ
Duration : 8-9 months contract.

                                                NEED LOCAL TO AZ..
*
*Responsibilities:*
肘nvestigate and resolve code and data issues related to ETL processes. .
柊ssist in troubleshooting data integrity issues.
謬roubleshoot technical issues with processes and identify modifications as
needed.
肘dentify issues and bottleneck within the code and hardware running the
code.
彪erify database and data integrity.
筆ay require sometimes to work evenings and weekend in response to
business/system needs

*Experience and Skills:*
Qualifications:
百kills in reading/writing SQL code.
俵nix skills with shell scripting.
稗ackground in databases.
百trong analytical and problem solving skills.
百elf-motivated and can understand urgency when a task should arise.
標illingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours and be
on call.
髭xcellent English oral and written communication skills.
柊 results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced
environment.
紐esponsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs
of the systems being supported.

*Other Desirable skill:*
髭TL environment experience is preferred.
姫erl coding experience is a plus.
桧racle Scheduler experience is a plus
桧racle Advanced Data Guard is a plus.
桧racle Grid control experience is a plus.
疋ataStage experience is a plus.
髭xperience with Oracle PLSQL DML and DDL code is a plus.

*
Thanks and Best Regards,
Abdul Aziz | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC