Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a Oracle Apps Business
System Analyst @ Mountain View, CA Please send me your updated resume in
WORD format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not
available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit
for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail  to them.

Job Little: Oracle Apps Business System Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months

Position Summary
Extremely good communication skills
Good experience with Oracle Modules- OM, WMS, Inventory.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas