*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement
please reply me with the best number to reach and i
will appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume

Job Title: Cognos Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 7+ Months of Contract
Rate: $45/hr MAX

Minimum of 6-7 years of experience
- Solid experience of Cognos 8 Suite
- Able to design and develop Complex reports and dashboards and have strong
DW/BI knowledge.
- Experience in Cognos 8.4 BI: Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query
Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio
- Strong knowledge on Dashboards creation, Master-detail reports,
Scheduling, Bursting, Graphs and Conditional Formatting.
- Using Javascripts on prompt page using html objects.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning & Optimization.
- Strong Oracle SQL Query writing skills.
- Knowledge on Unix is an added advantage

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan . Technical Recruiter .
Panzer Solutions
Office: 203 -971- 8471 .