APPLICATION TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST / DEVELOPER / AVOKA / US / CO /
BOULDER – BROOMFIELD / JAVA / J2EE / LIVECYCLE / BPM / FORMS

•       Add the polish to make our solutions shine and our customers smile:
develop enhancements, solve issues and support our award winning
enterprise solutions
•       World leader in IT services focused on Digital Self Service
Enablement with Adobe LiveCycle solutions
•       Strong blue-chip client focus across all industries
•       Competitive salary
•       Based in our Broomfield, CO office.

Owing to our continued growth, Avoka USA is recruiting for the newly
created position of Application Support and Development Engineer. You
will be the principal player in the liaising with client business and
operations teams to ensure smooth running, installation and ongoing
enhancement. Critical to the success in this role is a strong
technical background, problem solving skills and a desire to provide
first class customer service.

To apply: dsteinb...@avoka.com

To be successful in this role you must be able to:

•       Interact with customers to diagnose and correct issues
•       Provide customers with advice on best practices
•       Work with our product development team to identify solutions on
behalf of customers
•       Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills
•       Advise on hardware/software configuration at an enterprise level
•       Perform remote installations for customer sites
•       Manage internal IT systems in Colorado office, e.g. Microsoft Office
Servers, VPN connections, internal network
•       Be able to work outside normal business hours, on occasion, to
assist customers in critical need

The following skills and experience are desirable:

•       1-5 years minimum experience in a software/hardware support function
to external customers, preferably with enterprise level applications
•       Working knowledge of Java and Javascript
•       Knowledge of JBoss or IBM WebSphere;  MySQL, Oracle, and/or
SQLServer
•       J2EE Application Server experience
•       XML skills, including XSLT, XSD, DOM, WebServices, etc
•       Apache/IIS configuration
•       Firewalls, DMZs, and other security considerations
Benefits to you:
•       A diversity of projects and clients
•       Work in a stimulating environment where you can develop your skills
in the latest technologies
•       An opportunity to work within a dynamic and skilled team of IT
professionals

About Avoka:

Avoka is a leader in delivering Customer Experience Management (CEM)
solutions that enable organizations to deliver exceptional online
experiences throughout the entire customer journey of Discovery,
Application, Service and Communications. Our solutions allow
organizations to compete more effectively by giving their customers
the convenience of digital self-service that is available anytime,
from any location and on any device.

Expand your career potential by working with a world leader in IT
services. Avoka USA is headquartered in Cupertino, California with
offices throughout the US, Australia and the UK.

Eligibility criteria:

•       To apply you must be a US citizen or US permanent resident
•       No third party applications

To APPLY, send Resume / CV to:

Dave Steinbach
Technical Recruiter