*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com*

 *Title : .Net Developer
Location: Cranbury NJ
Duration: 6+ months Contract

Job Description
• The project is UI work for our new replacement of the AP Archive site
(http://www.aparchive.com). This is a straightforward 3-tier architecture
system, with a UI layer in MVC, service layer, Back end database, Autonomy
content farm, and custom SSO database.

  Desired Skills & Experience
  Must have experience with ASP.NET MVC
· More than 5 years experience
· .Net 4.0
· Web Services / WCF
· MVC (preferably version 3 or better)
· SQL Server (preferably 2008)
· Automated Unit Tests is required, Test Driven Development is a plus
· Team Foundation Server – source code repository
· Automated Build & Continuous Integration (particularly with TFS, Web
  Deploy, or WIX) is a plus
· XML / XSLT / XPath
· jQuery
· Agile / SCRUM