Hello Consultant

I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share
this project opportunity.

Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are not
looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your
friends or

relatives who might be interested.

*Job Description
Title:.NET Developer
Location: Woburn, MA
Duration:   6 months plus extensions
 *
For this position, focus on the following experience:

Must be local, must have excellent communication- in person interview
required

Knowledge in the following is required:
4 or more years experience programming using the following languages and
technologies: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP, .NET Framework, and Web Services
3 or more years experience in design of reusable database structures using
SQL Server. Experience creating tables, indexes, stored procedures,
triggers and insert, update and delete scripts.
4 or more years experience with HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, Style sheets,
and JavaScript.
Knowledge of Internet Information Services. Experience in protocols such as
SOAP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, etc.
Strong working knowledge of Net Applications

Knowledge in the following is a nice to have:
VSTS, TFS, SharePoint, BizTalk

Thanks & Regards
Laxman Murthy - Recruiter
laxman.mur...@panzersolutions.com
Voice: (203) 652 1444 x108

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intendaed only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient,

you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error,
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please
notify the

sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply
with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our
distribution list...