Hi Associate
I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share
this project opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are not
looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your
friends or

relatives who might be interest

AbInitio Developer
Location: Long Island City, NY (Phone then face/face)
Duration: 12-24 months+

Qualified candidates must have Reference Data and Security Master or Wealth
Management or Investment Banking.
Prior experience in insurance, credit risk, or data redaction (generally
not relevant for securities data) is not acceptable

Core tech capabilities:
ETL: Specifically AbInitio experience. Should have minimum of 5 years
experience with the core AbInitio suite (including EME, etc.)
Additional experience with Informatica, Talend, etc. is useful but AbInitio
is primary interest.
DBMS: Deep understanding of stored procedures, SQL, and database
optimization.
Although the resources will be working with AbInitio primarily, we find
that the database knowledge is very critical in this role as well.
Data Focus: Experience working with large data platforms, including data
warehouses and data marts and all aspects of ingestion, transformation, and
data quality.
Performance and Scale: Should be able to build highly performant, scalable
platforms.
Must have practical experience with optimization of data structures and
tuning of AbInitio queries and SQL.
Analytical Skills: Should have experience in deriving data needs from
requirements, performing data mapping from source to target systems, and
domain of value analysis and mapping.
At least some experience with data modeling is preferable but it is
important to note that we are NOT looking for solely a data modeler.

 Domain knowledge:
Finance: Must have background in systems supporting financial businesses.
Strong preference for expertise in investments business specifically,
wealth management a plus.
Should be familiar with range of investments products.
Reference Data: Must have experience in reference data - either in building
security master type systems/components and/or in sourcing in data from
external market data providers.
Specific expertise with Bloomberg is a MAJOR plus.
Data Quality: Should have some knowledge/experience on ensuring data
quality given heterogeneous data sources and inability to guarantee
accuracy on inbound feeds. Keywords such as data cleansing, data quality,
tolerance

checks, data profiling, domain of value analysis.
Organizational experience:
These resources will be part of a larger team of both onshore and offshore
resources - both employees supporting our platform in other regions as well
as developers offshore.
Experience in a distributed development & support model is therefore
beneficial.
However, note that we are NOT looking for managerial type resources - these
are people that should have experience but should be interested in and
expecting to get into the detailed coding work themselves, not passing to
an

offshore development team.
Given the timeframes on this project and the need to integrate with
Bloomberg resources based in NYC, we expect the majority of the sourcing
work to be done onsite.

Nick Frazier|Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
nick.fraz...@panzersolutions.com
Office:  203-660-7068
Fax: 203-286-1457

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is
neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our
distribution