Hi Associate,
I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share
this project opportunity.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement. If yes, kindly send us your
resume along with contact information.If you are not looking for new
projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or
relatives who might be intrest

*Business Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration:12 Month Contract (High Potential To Extend Long Term)

PROJECT APPROVED

DIRECT CLIENT
Rate: 30.00/hr Corp To Corp

***US Citizen, Canadian Citizen, Green Card Holder, EAD, and H1 candidates
are ACCEPTED!!!

***Can Hire Off A Phone Interview!!!
*
Description/Required Skills:
You will oversee all aspects of the implementation of marketing campaigns,
daily management of performance, resolution of issues, working closely with
intent owners, stakeholders and

downstream execution vendors for successful execution of the rewards
business.
Specifically:
- Works in a co-located team environment while managing various aspects of
the rewards value stream.
- Consistent interactions with groups including: Marketing & Analysis,
Brand, Liability, Configuration, Intent Delivery, IT, vendors and call
centers.
- Daily tactical and strategic management of vendor performance and
activities in the fulfillment delivery of redemptions for: Travel,
merchandise, charity donations, account adjustments
- Manages multiple schedules, priorities, deliverables and milestones for
resolution of issues, delivery of projects and process improvements
- Ensures all handoffs are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures quality control
- Proactively flags and mitigates risks
- Drives issue solutions and seeks resolutions
- Identifies and drives process improvements for increased quality and
efficiency
- Daily report of process performance with both metrics and any root cause
behind issues while driving action to resolve and prevent future
reoccurrence
- Leveraging previous process experience and certifications (LEAN and Six
Sigma) to better deliver and provide and exceptional customer experience
through building clear and

transparent processes and improvements

Regards
nick.fraz...@panzersolutions.com