Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great ...!! :-)

I am wondering if your Consultant is still available for the below
position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume and
the best contact number to reach him ASAP . Do Send me if you have the
Consultant for my below position on (kanahiy...@shstinc.com) or Contact me
on my number its 412-450-1316 EXT :203

Position : Senior Java Developer With E-Commerce
Location:  South, FL
Duration: 1+year Contract

Must Haves:
5+ years of experience in Java application development
J2EE/JEE
JSP (Java ServerPages)/ Javascript
Spring or Struts or Hibernate framework
JQuery/Javascript
Webservices/Weblogic
E-commerce experience
Deep understanding of service oriented software architecture and design
issues
Comprehensive SDLC experience including:
Strong design skills – use of design patterns, OOA/OOD, and SOA
Testing through presentation tier with JUnit or other testing frameworks
Production environment deployment and maintenance
A self-starter with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an unstructured,
fast-paced environment

Plusses:
Lead experience
Agile implementation principles and practices
Spring
WebSphere/Weblogic
Retail experience

Thanks