*SQL Developer
Location:Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE
Contract: 6+ months*

SQL Developer positions open here in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE.  Contracts
range anywhere from 4 months to 8-12 months.

We are looking for about 5 years experience as a SQL Developer. This person
must have developed stored procedures and SQL queries as well. One role is
also looking for batch process experience. One company here that has a
couple opportunities and they want the before mentioned skill set but also
need experience with upgrades to newer SQL versions.

Let me know if you have anyone in mind.  I am going to look local first,
but wanted to get this out to you today so you had time to go through your
candidates.