Hi,

This is Ankur from IDC Technologies.
I've a requirement very much resembling to your profile if you are interested
and looking for as new project/JOB then please send me your updated
profile/resume, if you are comfortable with the job-description
Hope to get a prompt and an immediate reply from your side

Urgently Required Cognos Lead in Thousand Oaks,CA

Job Title : Cognos Lead

Exp Req: 7-10 Yrs.

Duration : 12 Months

Rate : Market

Work Location : Thousand Oaks,CA

Must Have Skills :

Knowledge of Cognos Reporting.

Dimension Modeling, Good Knowledge of Transformer, Framework Model, Performance
tuning.

Change and enhancements to Cognos framework model and reports.

Custom development within Cognos.

Develop and support Reports using Report Studio and Query Studio.

Good in Datawarehouing.

Knowledge of PLSQL.

Overall IT experience required of upto 10 Yrs,  with a minimum of 6 years of
experience in Cognos.

Good exposure to the Pharma Domain.

Must possess Excellent Communication skills.

Customer facing role and worked in onsite/offshore model.

Cognos Certifications.

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Mohan | IDC Technologies, Inc.

Direct: (408)-852-7192 . Fax: 408-608-6088 . ankur.mo...@idctechnologies.com