Hi Folks,

Please go through the below requirement and send updated profile to*
sand...@mstresource.com*  ASAP.

Reach me at 972 636 5216

*We Have openings for below 3 positions please let me know any profiles
with you.*

* *

·         1 – OBIEE/ETL developer with SQL – Position is at Denver,CO

·   2 – Java/J2EE Web Services Developer – Position at Denver,CO

·   3   -Sitecore Developer with C#.Net, MVC, WCF and Web Services –
Position at Philly,

*Thanks & Warm Regards,*

*Sandeep - Talent Acquisition *

* *

[image: cid:image001.png@01CE0063.20208ED0]**

* *

* MST Resources, Inc.***

 4940 McDermott Road, Suite 300, Plano, TX 75025.

 phone: 972-636-5216

 sand...@mstresource.com <ku...@mstresource.com> |
www.mstresource.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Sfify09lVGl4OGN96KFIgDRDslJDr76hV0pCVBP_h4AKBBzDdNNn1O9hKwHde2ILlpdRorgxLISrCOh1HjgwPhsuTFcCuiW_3E1dzWaM33NsBDuRAYVxrQ==>

* Gtalk:sandeep.usitrecruiter*[image: cid:image002.png@01CE0063.20208ED0]| *