Hi,

      Please go through the job requirement below & let me know if you have
any consultant available for this & reply with updated resume along with
rate & contact details *gdurg...@rwgamerica.com*.

*Role: * *BigMachines* * Consultant *

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 7 Months*

* *

   - 6-7 years experience preferred
   - Candidate should be able to demonstrated ability to complete multiple,
   complex technical projects
   - Experience and comfort with web programming including technologies
   such as HTML, JavaScript, Python, Perl, and XSL, Excellent problem solving,
   - Effectively utilizing the BigMachines Platform and cool web
   technologies including XML, HTML, XSL, Python, and AJAX JavaScript,
   critical thinking, and analytical skills ,
   - Strong oral and written communication skills
   - Quick learner and able to learn new technologies and web programming
   languages on own as necessary
   - Knowledge of user interface design and web design constraints
   - Experience with eCommerce and CRM solutions is helpful

Thanks & Regards

*Durgesh* | *RWG* *America*

*IT Recruiter*

*(A d/b/a name for Rapid Web Global, Inc)*

*44, Churchill St, Iselin*
*NJ, 08830*

*Phone Direct:* *973-446-9454 | Fax: 973-343-5046.*

*Board Number : 1877-343-7274 X 117*

*Email: **gdurg...@rwgamerica.com*

* **CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This is an e-mail transmission and
the  information is privileged and/or confidential. It is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE
in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We
are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If this mail is about the
recruitment, and if you have received any resume submitted by us, by
opening the resume, you are agreeing not to  solicit the candidate for
direct contract or employment by passing us.