Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated
profiles to *amad...@crescensinc.com*

*Job Title                          UI Tech Lead
Experience                     10 + Years
Location                         Phoenix, AZ
No. of Positions          1*

*Job Description
  *

   - *Sr level candidate with hands on experience w/ 10 years of min
   experience in the skills set –  HTMl5/ DHTML, CSS3, JavaScript/ OO
   JavaSscipt,  jQuery, JSON.*
   - *Design considerations in front end development.*
   - *Expertise in Java Script & CSS, min 2-3 years hands on experience in
   advanced JavaScripting area*
   - *Able to troubleshoot, debug the issues.*
   - *Should bring wealth of exp in best practices coding/design.*
   - *Should be able to lead a team in onsite/offshore driven model.*
   - *Very good communication skills both oral and written*

 Regards

*Madhan*

Technical Recruiter

*Crescens Inc.* *( an IBS group of companies )*

*255 Old New Brunswick Road*

*Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854*

*Ph: **732 305 2858 Extn- 453.**| Fax: **732 305 2861*

*amadhan**@crescensinc.com* <amad...@crescensinc.com> *| **
www.crescensinc.com*<https://by2prd0810.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=cvcKg9g6f0yJd9RYaVGWzn5xxqXJM88IBhiXEw9A-keLxqxcuB85h5lI6KCW85LUbKnHinoCvcY.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.crescensinc.com%2f>
* |*

*Gtalk & YIm : madhan.usrecruitment** | E- Verify Employer
**LinkedIn*<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=181341601&trk=tab_pro>

*Note**: We can sponsor any work visas (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, Green Card (GC)
if required, for qualified candidates*