Hello Partner,

we have an urgent requirement for bellow position, its for one of our
direct client*(State Department of WI)*

*Respond to
**venkat.mandap...@symphonycorp.com*<venkat.mandap...@symphonycorp.com>

*Location : Madison, WI*

*Duration : 1 Year                       (NEED CONSULTANTS WHO CAN COME FOR
IN-PERSON INTERVIEW)*

*Project Manager*

Description

The State of Wisconsin, Dept. of Administration (DOA) is seeking a highly
experienced service desk consultant to review our existing enterprise help
desk service, analyze the operation’s effectiveness and develop a project
plan to include design, development of options for service improvement. The
enterprise service desk supports internal and external clients statewide
utilizing a wide variety of computing services. This position would be
responsible for transforming the current catch and dispatch service model
to a knowledge centered support service model. This review will need to
include all functions from contact inception through effective resolution
and satisfaction measurement.

The ideal candidate would have experience creating and/or re-engineering a
service desk to include activities such as:

• Migrating from a Call Back to a Real-Time support model
• Development and implementation of knowledge centered support
• Definition and implementation of operational metrics
• Definition and implementation of customer satisfaction metrics
• Establishing process for communicating outage/emergency activities to
multiple levels of the organization.
• Design and implementation of escalation policies and procedures.
• Determining staffing requirements
• Defining staff training needs and establishing training programs.
• Defining support strategies
• Implementing productivity tools
• Setting service level expectations
• Support center consolidation

Qualification

Rating

Administration - Business Writing

Service Level Agreements/Memoranda of Understanding development

  and 0+ Yrs.

Administration - Customer Service

Customer service management *

  and 5+ Yrs.

Service delivery management *

  and 5+ Yrs.

Administration - Project Management

Demonstrated competence in promoting understanding and cooperation within
and between organizations *

No

Project Management experience *

  and 3+ Yrs.

Administration - Resource and People Management

Performance measurement (e.g., Balanced Scorecard)

  and 0+ Yrs.

Problem/incident management *

  and 4+ Yrs.

Process management (e.g., ITIL) *

  and 4+ Yrs.

General Competencies

Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills *

Information Technology - Architecture

Experience in organizational Change Management process design and execution.

  and 0+ Yrs.

Engagement End Date

06/30/2014

Thanks & Regards
*
*
*Venkata Rami Reddy Mandapati* | 608.467.1515

venkat.mandap...@symphonycorp.com

*Symphony Corporation <http://www.symphonycorp.com/>* | Madison, WI | A
SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company

*We synchronize business, technology and people*