Hi,

We have a very urgent requirement for *“**Sr. Reports Developer**” in **Irvine,
CA **for Contract.* Please review the job requirements and provide the
below requested details along with your resume. *Email: **
venu.gan...@solugenix.com* <venu.gan...@solugenix.com>* **/ Direct:
949-861-5931.*

*Position:  **Sr. Reports Developer
Location: Irvine, CA     **In person interview required
Duration: 3 Months+
Salary   : Negotiable*

*Job Description:*

Sr. Reports Developer

-Responsible for data consolidation, data analysis, and management
reporting.

-Utilizes software to generate metrics and develops actionable
recommendations.

-Provides support to research teams or management by collecting and
analyzing data and reporting results.

-Collaborates with various teams to achieve business results.

-Requires at least 7 years of experience.

Tableau Developer for BI Tableau version 7 and above for, we are on 7 Can
work Tableau with OLAP SAP BW databases, will be connecting Tableau to OLAP
and SAP BW.

Tableau, MDX & SAP BW OLAP experience is non-negotiable.

*Skills*

Resource will work on design, development and maintenance of dashboards to
enable leadership and management decision making capabilities.

- Advanced experience creating performance tuned Tableau dashboards with
interactive views, trends and drill downs using live connection to SAP BW
datasources

Additional Skills:

- Advanced experience developing queries in MDX & SAP BW OLAP environment
(BEx, Query Designer) and integrating with visualizations of various levels
of rollup/details using Tableau

- Advanced experience in Tableau 7+ functionalities including
Aggregate/Table Calculations, Parameters, Calculated Fields, Data Blending,
Filters

- Good understanding of functional differences of Tableau OLAP vs.
relational/Excel connections and potential impact to visualizations

- Ability to understand data, data analysis and story telling with data and
translate business data in SAP BW to Tableau dashboards

- Problem solver with good verbal and written communication skills

- Working samples/Screen-shots of dashboards candidate has built would be a
plus to bring to the interview

*Please respond with the below requested Information:*

Full Legal Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Last 4 SSN#:

Current Hourly Rate:

Expected Hourly Rate:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Availability-----:

Current Location (Place & State):

*Thanks and Regards,

Venu Gandru*
*Solugenix Corporation*
*Direct: 949-861-5931
Email: **venu.gan...@solugenix.com* <venu.gan...@solugenix.com>*
Office: +1 866 SGX SOLU Extn: 1406*

*Fax    : (949) 861 9134***

[image: Description: Description: Logo]
Website: www.solugenix.com

*Disclaimer*
Your employment with the Company will be on an at-will basis such that both
you and the Company have the right to terminate the employment relationship
at any time with or without notice.  Nothing in this e-mail should be
construed as creating any guaranteed length of employment.
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience caused.