*Hope you are doing Great*
*

*Android developer*

*Dallas TX                 *

* 12 Months Plus.*

We need to back fill 1 Android developer position for our project in
downtown Dallas.

Minimal qualifications include:

•       A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)

•       5+ years of software development experience

•       3+ years hands on Java development experience in a professional
environment

•       3+ years of software development experience working with Android
devices

•       Successful track record in developing Android applications (SDK,
NDK) with demonstrable portfolio of Android apps you have worked on.

•       Expertise with Android APIs and frameworks - especially the common
frameworks and libraries, messaging, networking, web services, etc.

•       Demonstrable experience with various network communication
protocols such as SOAP and RESTful APIs

•       Comfortable with server side technology such as Apache, Linux,
Oracle database

•       Mastery of OO design and design patterns

•       Source code control understanding - experience with Subversion
(SVN) and Eclipse preferred
•       A passion for mobile device technologies, especially Android*
*
*
*
*