Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for *Business  Analyst*
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.

*Immd Need !!Business  Analyst -- s Providence, RI or Jackson, MS or
Augusta, ME.!!
*
Job Title :-  Business  Analyst
Location to be determined, can be either of these cities Providence, RI or
Jackson, MS or Augusta, ME.
Duration - 1+ Year Contract

Note :- We Are looking Business  Analyst With  Unemployment Insurance
experience on a state project

Interview process -
Phone/skype

Requires :-
Requires a minimum of five years of increasingly complex and responsible
experience in the last five years.
Must hold a BA/BS degree (advanced degree a plus).

An understanding of current information technology with an ability to
conceptualize solutions to business problems in the most effective and
cost-efficient manner. (Note: Current information technology in the State's
environment includes: 1) multi-tier (mainframe, departmental/midlevel, and
desktop) computing; 2) the use of internet and intranet to facilitate
service delivery; 3) electronic data interchange; 4) imaging; 5) data
warehousing; and, 6) geographic information systems..