HI

This is Tom from UsNetmetrics. I have the following requirement.

Please send me suitable profiles along with (name, location, status and
number).

*Job Title  : Business System Analyst
*

*Location  : Wilmington, DE*

*Duration  : 6+ Months  *

*Locals are close to DE (EAD, GC & Citizens Only)*

*In person interview after Telephonic *

Job Description

5+ Years BSA working close with QA, Developers and Analysts

Experience working on Data Warehouse Projects is important (does not have
to be the most recent project)

Must demonstrate an Aggressive go-getter attitude

Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment

Strong Understanding of Projects SDLC

Experience working closely with Business users, DW team, BI and ETL
Developers.

Experience leading (1 project is fine) either Agile Teams or JAD/RAD
sessions

Superior written and communication skills are mandatory

Create and maintain design documents, data mappings, functional
specifications

Proven ability to conduct accurate needs analysis, solve problems and
develop UAT test plans

Work closely and participate in UAT testing

Excellent analytical and written/communication skills are critical

Experience working with business owners to translate business needs into
functional specifications

Experience working in Agile like Methodology

*Tom Martin*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: +1 773-941-7702

US NET-Metrics