Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for *Java Programmer Analyst*
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.
*
Immd Need !! Java Programmer Analyst -- Columbus, OH-- 2+ Year Contract !!
*
Job Title :-Java Programmer Analyst
Location :-Columbus, OH
Duration :-2+ Year Contract
Position:-10 Openings

Candidate Must have min 8 or more yrs exp

Client needs a web-based solution working with either the SACWIS or SCOTI

Required Skills
Experience in multiple projects utilizing web services
Experience designing and developing custom software solutions
Experienced  CORE JAVA developer
Object Oriented Programming Experience (JAVA)
Experience with JSF (Apache Myface), Richfaces, Seam, EJB 3.0, JPA ,
Struts, Tiles, JSP, Hibernate, Java J2EE 1.5
Demonstrated experience creating and executing technical designs
Experienced developer using Rational Application Developer
Experience using Websphere Application Server
Must be Java Certified

Desired Skills(Not Required Skills)
Experience with LDAP (Novell E-Directory)
Experience with Java reporting
Experience with Client SCOTI (Sharing Career Opportunity and Training
Initiatives) system
Experience with SACWIS (Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information
System)