Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

* *

*Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com*

* *

*Position: Sr. OBIEE Developer*

*Location – Ramsey NJ *

*Min 6-12 months (could extend) *

*Rate: $45/hr corp*

* *

·        Applications developer in the Analytics team within G&A providing
Reporting and Analytics to the business across a variety of functional
areas (Financial, Payroll, Workforce/Employee, and others).

·        The group develops and manages the ETL and the Analytics tool
(predominantly OBIEE).

* *

*Details of Position:  *

·        The Sr. Application Developer will develop, support, and manage
the end to end Analytics solution for multiple Data Marts working with
Application Developers, Intermediate Application Developers, and other
Senior Developers as well as Application Architects to identify the
appropriate solutions for user required functionality.

·        The SR. Application Developer will also interface with the users
on a regular basis to understand requirements and to provide support for
the applications.

·        Key management skills are providing direction on the development
to Intermediate Developers and Sr. Application Developers, the ability to
communicate complex ideas clearly and simply.

·        Organization and follow up, setting timelines and effective plans,
and interacting with internal customers effectively.

·        Priority: OBIEE 11.1.1.6 or higher development – Advanced,
including RPD customization, object/data-level security and environment
set-up.

* *

*Additional Skills: *

o        PL/SQL – Advanced.

o        SQL Language – Advanced.

o        Web Development Technologies – Intermediate.

o        Linux Application Development – Intermediate.

o        Data stage – Intermediate

* *

Thanks & Regards

*Raja*
Burgeon IT Services LLC
Ph: 302-220-4724

FAX: 302-355-1559
Email: recrui...@burgeonits.com
Website: www.burgeonits.com

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.