Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for *Java developer *
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.
*
Immd Need!!Java developer -- Milwaukee,WI  -- Long Term Contract!!*
*
Job Title:-Java developer
Location:-Milwaukee,WI
Duration :- Long Term Contract*

Interview Process :-
Phone Interview And Face To Face Interview

Candidates need to have very solid communication skills and they would

prefer them coming from the Financial Services industry.

Java Developer to assist with projects related to our Investment

Management teams.  We are looking for a consultant to help us:
Work with IT management and Business Analysts to understand

requirements
Develop solutions in a collaborative manner
Provide external perspective on SDLC best practices

Required Skills:
Understanding of Spring and Hibernate frameworks
SOA concepts and implementation
Highly motivated individual that can be effective in a high-paced

environment
Strong written and oral communication skills
Process focused

Environment and tools:
Java/Weblogic
IntelliJ Idea