*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are good.*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants who are interested in taking up a new project. So if interested
get back to me with the updated resume ASAP.*

*
*

*Job Title: Java  Developer*

*Location: **Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 3 - 9  Months Contract*

*RATE: $45/hr on CTC ALL INCLUSIVE*

*Qualifications: *

EJB 3.0, HTML5, JQuery and AJAX experience.

Mobile app development a plus.

JAVA, J2EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC).

Web Services using protocols like SOAP and REST.

JBoss 4.2 or greater.

Struts 2 (or experience with any MVC-based framework).

Object Oriented Analysis and Design.

Other Web technologies (Velocity, JavaScript, HTML, XML).

SQL, ORACLE, UNIX, Windows.

Shell Scripting.

3-tier Client/Server Architecture.

Familiarity with Subversion or any other version control tools.

*
*

*Education and/or Experience:*

5-6 years’ experience in a J2EE development/maintenance environment.

Bachelor's degree.

Java Certifications a plus.

*Thanks *
   * Mark Holton | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC ,Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
203-652-1444 Ext No : 126 | mark.hol...@panzersolutions.com |
www.panzersolutions.com*