A new Job, ID: 13976 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/13976/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Netezza Developer*  posted on 2013-08-01 15:50:26

*Job Description:*Hi,

I am Munna Tewary, Representing Tekshapers Inc., We have an immediate
position "Netezza Developer" with our premium client.
Please check the below position and forward your profiles to
mtew...@tekshapers.com

Position:        Netezza Developer
Location:        VA  & DC
Duration:        C2C

For H1B Visa holder (Visa copy must for the submission)

Please revert back with the below mentioned details:

Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email:
Skype ID:
DOB (Only Month & YR):
Current Location:
Open to Re-Location:
Visa Status (Month & Year):
Year of Graduation:
Start Availability:
Flexible time for INTERVIEW:
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:
Total US Experience [Yrs]:
SSN Number (Last 4 Digit):
LinkedIn ID:
Key Skill Set:
Ready for Background Check(Y/N):
Billing Rate:

1.) Must have strong experience in Netezza Development
2.) Must have expertise in NZF and Netezza.
3.) Must have strong SQL & scripting skills
4.) Financial services experience a plus
5.) Experience minimum 5 to 7 years of Netezza is required.

Your help, support and coordination is highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP and feel free to contact me at any
time.

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/13976/>
(Guest users can also apply)