*H*i,

*I hope you are doing well!!*

I have an interesting opportunity from our direct client. Below is the job
description. If you have any suitable resume then please reply me with the
information of consultant.

Please give me the good profile at
recrui...@sageci.com<https://mail3.etgroup.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=68877197ed944ba2b87efded40c01a82&URL=mailto%3arecruiter%40sageci.com>
 or call ma back 847-495-0261 for further information.

1.      *Job title          :* OBIEE Administrator

*Location         :** *New York City

*Duration         :** *3+ months 1 Year

*Rate                :* $/hr on C2C

* *

ยท         *Minimum 3 years experience in the OBIEE platform*

   - Installation/configuration and administration of  Oracle Report
   servers 11g on Windows and AIX.
   - Setup of SRW schema and report Server
   - Creation of new system component  for Oracle Reports 11g
   - Weblogic Installation/configuration and trouble shooting
   - Cloning of entire OBIEE from Prod to QA/DEV environments
   - OBIEE HA set up on AIX
   - Setup Multi User Development (MUD) in OBIEE 11g
   - Backup and restore of OBIEE
   - Installation/configuration and administration of Informatica 9.1  on
   Windows and AIX
   - Installation/configuration and administration of DAC  on Windows and
   AIX
   - Cloning of Report Server from Prod to QA/DEV  on Windows and AIX
   - Cloning of Informatica,DAC server from Prod to QA/DEV  on Windows and
   AIX
   - Backup and restore of INFORMATICA/DAC servers

In-depth knowledge of ETL process from EBSR12 to DWH databas
*Thanks & Regards**
AMAR SINGH*
847-495-0261
recrui...@sageci.com
*[Gmail,Yahoo,Linkedin]:* amarsingh.satya
Gtalk: amarsingh.satya1