Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

*                              *

*Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com*

Position: Java Developer with FIX protocol

Location – Midtown, NYC

Duration: 18 months – 24 months

*Job Information: *

Assignment context Assignment description The IRD IT team supports the
technology needs for facilitating electronic trading and post trade risk
systems. To that end, we need to re-write some existing connectors that
feed a post trade systems. Must have strong core java AND extensive
experience with FIX protocol and connectivity.

*Responsibilities *

Analyze business requirements and write software specification documents

Directly develop software in Java, based on specifications

Maintain and enhance existing software systems primarily written in Java

Train staff in all developments

Troubleshoot issues and develop fixes Technical environment

*Technical skills *

Multi-threading Real Time Optimization Practice

API (Application Programming Interface) Mastery

FIX Protocol Mastery

Technical specification Practice

Java space Mastery Functional skills

Bonds Practice

Position keeping Practice

Capital Markets Practice

Interest rate Practice

Rate Swaps Practice

Securities Practice

Liquid Bonds Practice

Electronic Trading Practice Technologies Database

SQL SERVER Mastery ERP / Applications

ION Basic Language

PERL Practice

Python Practice