Hi,

We have a very urgent requirement for *“QA Analyst” in Burbank, CA  for
Contract of 3-4 months+. *Please review the job requirements and provide
the below requested details along with your resume. *Email:
venu.gan...@solugenix.com / Direct: 949-861-5931.*

*Position:  QA Analyst
Location: Burbank, CA    In person interview- Need Locals
Duration: 3-4 months+
Salary   : Negotiable*

*Job Description*

*Job Title: Java Developer/QA Analyst
Duration: Short Term
Job Location: Burbank, CA 91504*

*Responsibilities:*

Ramp up quickly to understand the complete functionality of a
financial/payroll application.
Participate in manual testing and learn the application functionality in
detail.
Understand the current QA regression testing environment
Perform regression testing
Build on the existing QA automation framework using JUnit and FEST to
automate functional regression test cases
Participate in Agile development processes such as standup daily status
meetings and development sprints
Document test cases and create test scripts in Java

*Requirements*

Strong experience with manual testing and automation testing
Must have testing experience in a development or QA role.  If experience is
as a developer, must be willing to work in a QA role and develop automation
code using Java/Junit/FEST.
Experience with FEST will be a huge plus
Willingness to train in Java FEST as needed for the job
Development background (Java) highly preferred
Must have experience testing Java applications as well as testing using
Junit
Experience with test driven development (TDD) a plus
Accounting experience or testing accounting applications is a plus and
familiarity with a payroll application (invoice, A/R, A/P, etc..)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Strong personality, a team player that takes the initiative to get things
done
Must know how to navigate Unix file system

*
Please respond with the below requested Information:*

Full Legal Name:
Contact Number:
E-mail Address:
Current Hourly Rate:
Expected Hourly Rate:
Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):
Availability-----:
Current Location (Place & State):

*Thanks and Regards,

Venu Gandru*
Solugenix Corporation
*Direct: 949-861-5931
Email: venu.gan...@solugenix.com
Office: +1 866 SGX SOLU Extn: 1406*
Fax    : (949) 861 9134
Website: www.solugenix.com

*Disclaimer*
Your employment with the Company will be on an at-will basis such that both
you and the Company have the right to terminate the employment relationship
at any time with or without notice.  Nothing in this e-mail should be
construed as creating any guaranteed length of employment.
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience caused.