Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

Position: Business analyst with HADOOP exp

Location: Hicksville, Long Island NY

Duration: 3-4 months in length. Could go longer

*We need a BA who has RFP\RFI writing experience and knowledge of Hadoop
(Highly Preferred). *

·        Manager would ultimately like to meet resource in person but this
may NOT be necessary of phone interview goes very well.

·        Client is in need of a Business Analyst who has experience working
with different vendors for an RFP selection process.

·        Client is bringing in a new technology called HADOOP for
installation and this resource should be able to gather information and
requirements from various vendors and document for the RFP.

·        At the end of the process the resource should be able to bring all
of the information together and be able to justify selection of a vendor.

·        Any technical experience with HADOOP would be a HUGE plus and is
probably a difference maker.

Thanks & Regards

*Raja*
Burgeon IT Services LLC