Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft Solutions. We are a staffing firm that deals
with contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *SAP AFS
Consultant* @ *Fort Wayne, IN*. If you wish to express your interest in
this position, please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job,
please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.

Job Title: *SAP AFS Consultant*

Location: *Fort Wayne, IN*

Duration: *6+ months*

* Please send resume to lu...@somasoftsol.com*

*Requirements: *

·         8+ years of functional SAP MM/PP functional experience Real world
AFS experience

·         Strong requirement gathering and troubleshooting skills

·         Ability to create detailed functional specs

·         Basic understanding of and ability to debug ABAP code

·         Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously

·         Excellent Client Facing Skills

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas

Soma Soft Solutions. Inc.,

2391 Zanker Road, Suite No: 305