This is Venkatesh from WinWire Technologies.

We have an urgent requirement with my client. Please go through the below
job description and reply me with the below requested details.

*Position:*              Oracle WebCenter with *BEA AquaLogic Interaction*

*Location:*             Madison, WI

*Position Type:*   6+ Contract**

*SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES *

Ø  Oracle WebCenter Interaction technologies

Ø  *BEA AquaLogic Interaction is Must*

Ø  Analytics

Ø  Studio

Ø  .Net Application Accelerator

Ø  Portlet Framework Excel

Ø  Search

Ø  Collaboration

Ø  Publisher

Ø  Administrative Services

Ø  API Web Services

Ø  Automation Services

Ø  Integration Services

Ø  Development and implementation experience with BEA portal products
including thorough understanding of Portal lifecycle, Portal Standards,
Portal environment migration and deployment

Ø  In Depth knowledge of BEA Aqualogic User Interaction (formerly Plumtree)
product suite (Version ??) [viz. folders, communities, pages, Portlets,
AquaLogic publisher , studio, workflow,  Ensemble, Pathways, Collaboration]

*Additional Preferred Skills*

Ø  ASP .NET Version 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0

Ø  Stored Procedures

Ø  SQL

Ø  Java Script

Ø  VB .NET

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,

Venkatesh

WinWire Technologies

+1 408-647-1093