Hi,

This is Vijay from PronixInc.

Please share suitable profiles towards below position to vi...@pronixinc.com
.

*Job Title:              31426 –  SAP Basis Admin *

Location:              Remote

Job start date:   ASAP

Duration:             6 Months

*Note: Need ONLY GC holder or US Citizen*

*Job Description:*

·         6+ years experience SAP Basis administration.

·         Experience with at least 3 full SAP implementations, well versed
in new SAP installs, system copies, support packages, SSL certificates, TMS
, client strategy and maintenance, system performance tuning, database and
operating system administration.

This applicant should be one who can thrive in a fast-paced, team
environment, while excelling in solo operations.

He/she should also possess excellent problem resolution skills in addition
to good written and oral communication dexterity.

Must have strong, hands-on administration experience with: BASIS, NETWEAVER
stack ( Portals, Java , BW , PI ) as well as good experience with the
following:

·         Unix OS

·         Oracle DB, DB2, SQL DB

* *

*SAP Applications:*

·         BOBJ

·         BPC 7.0

·         BW 7.01

·         ECC 6

The successful candidate may work remotely in their home office for the
most part, aside from occasional travel.

Must be open to work off-shifts. We are providing 24x7 support.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000

vi...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

*GTalk/Yahoo IM* : *vijay.pronixinc*

/ *www.pronixinc.com / "E-Verify Employer"*

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line