*Good day Friends!*

* *

*Please find the below requirement. Please share the suitable profiles to
j...@i28tech.com*

* *

*Title:               Python Developer with Testing Experience*

*Location:         San Jose, CA*

*Duration:         6 Months*

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

* *

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*

* *

*We are looking for software engineers with strong Python programming
experience  interested in building a large scale and low-maintenance
automated regression test library for a groundbreaking and revolutionary
enterprise infrastructure product. You will be part of a team of engineers
working to bring the highly scalable, economic datacenter infrastructure of
the largest Internet companies (such as Amazon’s EC2) to the marketplace.
The converged virtualization product can scale to manage petabytes of data
while running thousands of virtual machines and will disrupt the
multi-billion dollar virtualization industry by eliminating the need for
network and SAN storage.*

*We’re looking for someone who is up to the challenge of doubling our QA
testing capacity by automating our extensive suite of complex manual tests.
In addition to the test automation work, you will support a successful
product delivery schedule by running tests and analyzing failures. You will
have a strong arsenal of diverse skills and a proven track record of
quickly implementing, maintaining, and running a reliable automated
regression test library.*

* *

*Responsibilities:*

* *

*Designing, implementing and maintaining automated tests and test tools*

*Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs*

*Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause
of failures*

*Filing bugs and track them to closure*

* *

*REQUIRED:***

* *

*Expertise writing object-oriented code using Python*

*Experience developing extensible & maintainable automated tests and test
frameworks*

*Used open source tools for test, build and release management such as git,
gcc, and make*

*Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems,
databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking)*

*Strong systems administration experience in UNIX, preferably Linux*

*Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, or
Xen. VMware is preferred.*

* *

*Qualifications and Experience:*

* *

*BS and/or MS in Computer Science or related field is required.*

*5+ years of software development experience.*

* *

*Regards,*

* *

*John Scoffield** **|| **i**28 Technologies Corporation** || *

*200 Middlesex Essex TPK || Iselin || NJ || 08830 ||*

*Phone: 732-603-1479 || j...@i28tech.com || www.i28tech.com ||*

* *

*Note: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused – Thanks.***