Dear [Mailing List (Auto ID).First Name],

Here is our Direct Client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your*consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
process.*

S<http://adso.conrep.com/conrep/web/parse/resumeparsing/screen1.php?CUSID=5540110100010334&weblinkflg=1&REQID=110606137747&apmid=412&APMID=412&RECTR=110552281750&CPFID=&VENID=&JOBID=&Source=JobPortal&LEAID=&SOURC=VM>end
resumes to* a...@codeforce.com*
*
Job Title: **SQL DBA-Locals Only*

*Location: *St. Louis,MI or San Antonio,TX**

* **
**Duration: *4+ Months**

* *

*Project/Role:*
Developer DBA
Works with SSIS [packages and jobs]
Manage two servers (DEV and PROD) ? standard DBA functions, security,
backups, process efficiency, etc.
Ensure daily ingestion of vendor files are completed on time
Resolve any data load errors in a timely manner

*Skills Required:*
SQL DBA ? 2013 experience desired
SSIS
T-SQL
Microsoft Server environment

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

Thanks & Regards,

*Adam Brad|Sr.Recruiter*

*CODEFORCE360|USA*

ERP & IT Services /Consulting – Development – Staffing

*Work*: (770) 410-7770 Ext:385

*URL*: www.codeforce.com| <http://www.codeforce.com%7C/> *E-mail*:
a...@codeforce.com

*Gtalk:* adam.cts1 <adam.c...@gmail.com>| *Yahoo:*