*Good day Friends!***

* *

*Please find the below requirements. Please share the suitable profiles to
j...@i28tech.com*

* *

*Title:                Business Analyst/Data Analyst*

*Location:         San Francisco*

*Duration:         18 months*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

*In our business analysis team at our Client’s International Foreign
Exchange, they seek a motivated, energetic Data Analyst with strong SQL
experience (or a SQL programmer with BA skills). The consultant must be
able to take a problem, research it, analyze data, make recommendations and
sell the idea to the business analysis team.  The consultant must be able
to explain methodologies to team members and to non-technical partners.
The consultant must be engaged and able to define new requirements,
identify issues, scrutinize data.  The consultant will write complex SQL
into stored procedures using MS SQL Server Mgmt Studio. , develop data
models, write reporting requirements, and perform UAT testing. *

* *

*Candidate must be very analytical with strong communication skills as this
position requires working with cross functional & geographically dispersed
teams. The ideal candidate will be able to think of their feet, be
assertive but be able to collaborate and work well with others and be able
to defend decisions and ideas.    *

* *

*Requirements include:*

*•              A college degree is required, with a concentration of
studies in Engineering, Math or other   *

*                Science preferred.           *

*•              8+ years of relevant experience *

*•              3+ years of experience programming in SQL. *

*•             Must have experience with coding complex SQL queries.. not
just complex joins.*

*•              5+ years of experience data analysis experience*

*•             Analyzing data results and documenting reporting
requirements. *

*•             Excellent oral and written skills with perfect grammar.*

*•             Experience presenting analysis findings to cross functional
teams. *

* *

*Preferred experience*

*•            Experience with customer data conversions.*

*•            Experience working with large sets of data.*

*•            SQL development for a production environment.*

*•            Financial industry experience.*

* *

*Regards,*

* *

*John Scoffield** **|| **i**28 Technologies Corporation** || *

*200 Middlesex Essex TPK || Iselin || NJ || 08830 ||*

*Phone: 732-603-1479 || **j...@i28tech.com* <j...@i28tech.com>* || **
www.i28tech.com* <http://www.i28tech.com/>* ||*

* *

*Note: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused – Thanks.*

* *