Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for  Java Developer With Certification
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.
Immd Need !!Java Developer -- Columbus, OH--12 Month --Contract!!

Job Title:- Java Developer With Certification.
Location:- Columbus, OH
Duration:-  12 Month sContract

Required Skill:-
5+ years development experience working in a software product organization
5+ years development experience working in a services organization
3+ years of Java, J2EE, JDBC, SQL, experience
2+ years of Oracle RDBMS experience
2+ years of ETPM development experience or Oracle CC&B experience
Experience with business critical web-based apps and COTS products
Experience on agile teams
Business presence with ability to communicate effectively up and down the
project organization
Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
Ability to correlate ideas from a variety of sources and make informed
business decisions
Team player, self-motivated, goal driven
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred

**Note:  We would prefer someone with ETPM and/or Oracle Framework skills
but will consider STRONG JAVA developers without ETPM as well.