*Dear Partners*,

*Greeting from **ObjectNet Technologies, Inc. **.…*

*
I would like to introduce myself as Shravan Reddy. We have a dedicated
Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any of the
technologies with the best resources. Please add me **kshra...@objectnet.us*
* to your daily requirements distribution list. Thank you very much for
your valuable time.*

*
*

Please find the below updated hot list available immediately.

  *SL NO*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*SKILL*

*PREFERRED LOCATION*

*PRESENT LOCATION*

1

Anita

BA

OPEN

Washington, DC.

2

Asha

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

3

Aarti

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

4

Deepa

QA (QTP, Selenium)

Rogers, AR / Denver, CO / California, CA / New York, NY / Minneapolis, MN.

Rogers, Arkansas.

5

Deepti

SAS Analyst

Atlanta, Dallas, NJ( Preferred Locations). Anywhere in US.

Atlanta, GA

6

Divya Gupta

Sr. Java Developer

NJ & NY

NJ

7

Haritha

PHP Developer / Web Developer

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA

8

Kavita Rajiv

QA Analyst

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

9

Karuvan Kandy Baburaj

SAP BI/BW/BOBJ Developer

OPEN

Lansing, MI

10

Kruthi

Oracle Apps Technical Consultant

OPEN

CA

11

Mahesh

Mainframe Tester

Chicago, IL / Minneapolis, MN / NY / NJ / SanFrancisco, CA / Denver /
Seattle, WA / Around Maine.

Rogers, Arkansas.

12

Muarli

SAP MM/IM/WM Consultant

OPEN

Lansing, MI

13

Murali

SAP FICO / HANA Consultant.

OPEN

Sunnyvale, CA

14

Murthy

SAS Analyst

OPEN

Atlanta, GA

15

Navneeth

QA

OPEN

NY

16

Rama

SIEBEL Admin*

OPEN

Atlanta, GA

17

Rutvij

PHP Developer / Web Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

18

Sandeep

Technical PM

Carolina, Florida & NJ

Atlanta, GA

19

Shivani

SAP HR

CA

Sanfransisco, CA

20

Spurthi

Business Analyst

Bay Area Only, CA

Fremont, CA

21

Tejaswi

.Net Developer

Atlanta, GA. (OPEN)

Atlanta, GA

22

Ujwal

C++  Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

23

Uma

WebSphere Admin

GA, NC, SC NY, NJ

Atlanta, GA

24

Vinay

SQL Server

VA,MD and DC

Dulles, VA

*
*

*
*

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Shravan Reddy.k***

*ObjectNet Technologies, Inc**.**     ***

*Ph:** **404-500-3056***

*Fax:** **770 350 7087**             **Email** :
**kshra...@objectnet.us*<shrav...@astirit.com>
* ***

*YIM :** **recruiter.shravan**   **GTalk :** **sravan.raja09***

*1117 Perimeter Center West | Suite E-104 | Atlanta GA 30338***