Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Network Engineer
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@panzersolutions.com
Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.

*Immd Need !!Network Engineer -- Downtown Chicago,IL-- Long Term Contract!!*
Job Title:    Network Engineer
Location:-Downtown Chicago,IL
Duration:-Long Term Contract

*Job Scope*:  This role is for a Cisco network administrator who will
provide expert support, superior customer service and analytical designs
with regards to security, stability and efficiency for our complex and
global network environment.

*Education and Experience:*
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
CCIE preferred but demonstrated expertise is acceptable
Minimum 5 years experience as a network administrator.

*Technical Requirements:*
Routing - comprehensive mastery including
Hardware: Cisco 4000 /  6500 / 7600; Nexus 7000
Protocol: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, Multicast, HSRP, QoS
Switching – comprehensive mastery including
Hardware: Cisco Catalyst 3500 / 3700 / 4900; Nexus 5000
Technologies: Gigabit Ethernet, 10G, PoE, FabricPath
Firewall – comprehensive mastery including
Hardware: ASA, Juniper, PaloAlto
Applications: IDS / IPS, Nessus, Snort
VOIP – intermediate knowledge
Hardware: 2800, 3500 MCU, 7900
Applications: UCM 8, CUCIMOC, ER, UM, SIP Trunks,
Familiarity with ITIL standards and processes.