I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-Functional Consultant* “position in*
San Antonio, TX* Please find below the job description for the same and
revert  me with your candidate’s updated Resume

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*100% Closure*

*Position: PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Technical round (TP1) followed by Skype – TP2*

*Mandatory Skills:*

•                    PeopleSoft People tools Technical – People code,
Application Packages , Application Engine, SQR, Approval workflow – AWE,

•                    PeopleSoft FSCM – Accounts Payable ,  General Ledger,
eProcurement, Purchasing

•                    Peoplesoft EPM – Allocations, Data Warehousing

•                    UNIX shell scripting  - Batch Job scheduling

•                    SQL Development

*Desired Skills    *

•                    PeopleSoft FSCM - eSettlements, Supplier contracts ,
Asset Management , Inventory

•                    PeopleSoft People tools Technical – BI Publisher

•                    Control-M, Phire

*Detailed JD:*

•                    PeopleSoft Finance & Supply chain Management -
Techno-Functional candidate with 6 to 8 years of experience in PeopleSoft
projects.

•                    At least one PeopleSoft EPM project experience working
with core concepts.

•                    Should possess rich Peoplesoft tools Technical skills
and experience in multiple Enhancement/implementation projects.

•                    Should have a profound knowledge in Software Lifecycle
with multiple project release experience.

•                    Customer facing experience.

•                    Should have worked in Onsite-offshore model in
multiple projects with the ability to lead and handle offshore team in
India and be responsible for delivery.

•                    Capability to handle multiple enhancement projects in
parallel.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860