Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Manifest
Technology , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not

Title:  Junior Business Analyst
Duration:       12 months
Location:       Overland Park, KS
Rate: $25/hr on Corp to Corp

-          Must have 2 yrs of exp

Job Responsibilities:
Executing on established SOP's within established SLA's
Monitor various FTP sites for receipt of data extracts - downloading,
decrypting and storing files
Executing load scripts and ETL processes which will upload the extracts
into an appropriate Oracle data warehouse
Writing and applying PL/SQL queries in an Oracle environment with Business
Objects reporting on the Data Warehouse structure for validating
against contract terms and reconciling with financial summaries

Technical Skills:
Microsoft Office Suite, MS Access, Proficiency in PL/SQL query writing, DB2
experience, ETL or HTML/XML languages beneficial, Oracle data warehouse
storage environments, Business Objects report writing, Visio, SAS
programming/code writing beneficial, DB/2 Basics, or DB/2 SQL

Background:
-Previous Business Analyst role minimum 2 years
-Previous workflow and work queue experience
-Experience working with data warehouse/storage and ETL environments
(Oracle/ SAS) using query tools
-Familiarity with Reporting software (Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal)
-Insurance background a plus
-Financial or Business acumen a plus

Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
Manifest Technology
Email: daniel.hoff...@manifesttechnology.net
"Working today to plan tomorrow"

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message