Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Manifest
Technology , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not

Please send me the resume on daniel.hoff...@manifesttechnology.net

Position:QA Engineer (ITKO Lisa)
Location:Los Angeles,CA
Duration:6 to 18 months
ONLY Green Card and US Citizens

Must Haves
-          ITKO Lisa
-          SQL
-          Web Services
Basically,  QTP has been taken out and replaced with ITKO Lisa and
automation tool is a desired qualification only.   SQL and web services are
now minimum qualifications instead of desired qualifications.

System Test Engineer-
Responsibilities include:
Reviewing project specifications and working with other organizations (both
within and outside of Engineering) to understand the systems requirements
of the project, including the system architecture, design, internal and
external interfaces, use cases, etc.
Generating system test plans to validate system requirements and
functionality as documented in the system specifications.
Developing test scenarios and generating test procedures to properly and
rigorously test the system requirements and functionality.
Performing software integration and troubleshooting of multiple
applications involved in the projects under test.
Executing tests to validate the requirements and functionality per the
project specifications as detailed in the test procedures.
Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during
testing.
Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Generating test reports to document all test results.
Performing regression testing as needed
A successful candidate must be able to work under limited technical
supervision.  Duties may also include defining and/or developing test tools
and simulators as necessary to streamline testing process.

Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications
Bachelors of Science degree in engineering or related field is required
5-10 years of experience in systems test and quality assurance engineering
for large-scale systems.
Experience working in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication,
problem-solving, and analytical abilities, with good planning,
organizational, and follow-up skills.
Excellence in a Linux/IUnix environment and have excellent debugging skills
Experience working with using SQL to access and manipulate relational
databases (Oracle, DB2, etc.)
Writing scripts (shell, Perl), experience in testing software applications
(Java, C/C++, XML)
Experience in testing Web Services (both SOAP and REST)

Desired Qualifications
Knowledge of broadcast technology and digital television technologies
(video compression, encoders/decoders, MPEG-4, etc.).
Experience working with automated test tools such as Selenium or ITKO Lisa

Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
Manifest Technology
Email: daniel.hoff...@manifesttechnology.net
"Working today to plan tomorrow"
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message