*HELLO,*

*HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT.*

*PLEASE LOOK AT THE BELOW REQUIREMENT AND SEND ME SUITABLE PROFILES to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com <prasha...@t3incorp.com> or you can reach me
directly at 718-360-5826.*

*TITLE: SQL DEVELOPER*

*LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 6-12 months plus extensions*

*VISA STATUS: Must be Green card or U.S Citizen*

*Interview Process: Phone Screen and then Face-to-Face*

*Job Description:*

This is a SQL developer/analyst role.  These responsibilities are currently
being handled by a senior developer but they want to offload this work to a
mid level SQL developer/analyst.

Role is focused on two projects

1) Support the existing reporting system: to provide general support
functions including trouble shooting, inspecting/preparing SSIS packages

2) New product development: writing code, and expanding code base
consistent and in support of upcoming product releases (must review product
related documentation to learn new technologies)

*Required Skills:*

Technical strengths should include SSIS, SSRS, stored procedures, and ETL
experience (using SSIS is fine, Informatica or DataStage aren't needed).
Additionally:

·         5+ years of strong Microsoft SSIS and SSRS experience

·         ETL experience specifically geared towards data warehouses

·         SQL Server 2012 preferred, although SQL Server 2010 will also work

·         Should have strong experience with any source code control
software, such as TFS, CVS, SVN, Starteam, etc.

·         Should have worked in an environment that involved heavy
interaction with release management teams and other support teams for code
deployment

·         SSAS experience

·         *Candidates should have thorough understanding of code management
(source control/movement to Test/QA etc).

·         Experience creating dashboards a plus*

·         *Lastly, we should be looking for someone with minimum 4-5 years
experience at reference-able U.S. based companies that have a *process
driven environment*.

Typical Day: 20% production support, and maintenance of current issues, 80%
coding, new product development.

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!