I'm Ramesh, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*Web Methods Developer* "position in* Raleigh, NC*. Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
candidate's updated profile and contact details at the earliest.

*send me resume to **rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com> *

*Position: WebMethods Developer*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description: *

·         Over 6 years in IT services experience

·         3+ years hands on development experience on webMethods 7.x and
8.x version in application integration

·         Expertise in Integration Server, Broker, Designer, Trading
Networks, JDBC Adapter, Flat File Adapter, Web Services, Database Adapters
(Oracle, SQL)

·         Troubleshooting of webMethods components such as EAI, B2B

·         Knowledge on High Availability enablement in webMethods,
Clustering of IS, MWS, and Adapters and MQ

·         Installation & configuration of Integration servers, Broker
servers, MWS

·         Database - Oracle 10G /11G

·         UNIX scripting

*Job Responsibility:*

·         Design specifications for transaction visibility solution on
webMethods using Optimize

·         Development of the code and configuration in webMethods
Integration Server, Trading Networks and Optimize

·         Create Test Cases and Execute Test Cases related to transaction
visibility

·         Create deployment specs and support deployments

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860

Email:rame...@systelinc.com