Hi Patners,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the requirement And Send matching resumes

to *john....@svksystems.com <john....@svksystems.com>*

*And Please fill Details as below mentioned.*

Candidate Full Name-

Contact #:

Email id:

Skype id:

DOB:

SSN -

Visa Status -

Current location  -

If Ready to Relocate -

Total Exp:

Availability -

*Please let me know if you have any local consultants who can go for face
to face interview.*

* Role: Sr Java developer in MA*

 *Location **: Boston, MA*
* Duration : 6 months*

*Senior Java Developer - J2EE, Hibernate & Spring 10 + years of development
experience, primarily with J2EE and Java*

*Location - Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6 months Required Skills:* J2EE, Design skills, Spring,
Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Web Services, back-end Java and excellent
communication skills.
*Desired Skills:* EJB, XML, JMS, JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases and Web
Logic

Client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our development team
working on the next generation of our On-Demand Workspace product.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design and develop modules using J2EE technologies.
* Requirements analysis, design, implementation and bug fixing.
* Work closely with other members of the development team on design and
development.
* May have ownership of modules and/or technology areas.

*Qualifications/Requirements*:
*  10 + years of development experience, primarily with J2EE and Java.
* Must have strong design experience.
* Excellent development skills with *Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts and Web
Services*.
* Extensive knowledge of EJB, XML, HTML, JavaScript, JMS, JDBC, SQL,
Relational Databases, tomcat.
* Must have *excellent communication skills*.
* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Passionate "do whatever it takes" attitude.
* Goal-oriented and deadline-oriented.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science

*Thanks & Regards*

*Johnraj*

IT Recruiter

*SVK Systems, Inc.*