Hello Associates,

My name is *Ryan Marshall* and I'm an IT recruiter at Panzer, the nation's
premiere IT resourcing agency. Our expertise in the industry allows us to
match major IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare companies with top
technology talent, and we want you!

There is immediate need for your expertise. One of our clients has an open
position, and we think you could be great fit!

Please review the job description below, and let us know what you think. Is
this a role that you are interested in hearing more about?

If so, send us your most up to date resume!

My client has an immediate need for a  *"Oracle DBA"*

*Client: AIGLocation: Wilton, CTDuration: 1+ yrs*

Database Administrator

*80% Oracle (10G, 11G, 12c) 20% SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) - Desirable
not Mandatory*

Individual will perform the following database system administration and
maintenance tasks:
Maintain database user logins, passwords and privileges.
Maintain database integrity and security.
Implement all required backup and recovery procedures.
Monitor database system resources and performance.
Implement change control procedures for appropriate DBMS.
Manage availability, backup, restoration and recovery systems with the
database
Handle storage management, performance, monitoring and tuning of the
database.
Coordinate database design with IT development staff to ensure optimum
performance, conformance to standards and naming conventions; generate
database definitions.
Communicate all changes to the database system to appropriate individuals.
Assist IT staff in the deployment of developed database software.
Evaluate conditions and needs and recommend changes regarding database
design.
Develop solutions to hardware and operating system problems.
Coordinate database system upgrades with IT staff, end users and vendors.
Develop, publish and maintain database operations manual under revision
control.
Maintain documentation related to database development platform guidelines,
methods and standards
Provides technical leadership to peers and junior personnel within
Infrastructure Services
May perform management functions in absence of manager
May act as a technical project manager for major projects
Perform other related duties as assigned

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Panzer, our consultants are key, and we work hard to make sure that
their needs are met.

What consultants can expect from Panzer.....
* Support from our Consultant Relations Team
* Consultant Appreciation/Networking Events
* Onsite client events

*Thanks and Regards,Ryan MarshallSR.Technical Recruiter, Panzer Solutions
LLC45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USADirect:203 652 1444 Ext 127| Fax:
203-286-1457 ,E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com
<e-mail%3aryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com>**www.panzersolutions.com*<http://www.panzersolutions.com/>

Panzer's Candidate Commitment:
* We are contacting you for a real job requirement.
* We do not conduct fake interviews.
* We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a
job.
* We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer.