I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*Oracle **Apps DBA" *position in *Rochester, NY*. Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: Oracle Apps/EBS DBA*

*Location: Rochester, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Description*

·        Atleast 8+ years experience in *Oracle E*Business Suite 11.5.9,
11.5.10.* Experience in R12 is plus

·        Have extensive experience on installation, configuration, patching
and cloning of Oracle E*Business Suite and Oracle Databases.

·        Have extensive experience on Oracle E*Business user administration
and   have deep understanding of various technology components of
e*Business suite, their interaction and integration

·        Extensive knowledge in Oracle Databases 10g, 11g, and its
interaction with Oracle e*Business suite. Experience in managing RAC
databases is required.

·        Extensive knowledge and experience on database performance
concepts and should have hand on performance tuning experience resolving
critical performance issues in Oracle E Business environment

·        should have good experience in Capacity Planning and hardware
sizing of E Business environments

*Mandatory Skills*

Oracle certified Database administration

Real Application Cluster

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839