Dear Partners,

Please find the below Job Description and let me know if you any suitable
consultants...

please share the resumes on din...@stansource.com.

Job Title/Role:  Informatica Admin (SDE)

Job Location:  Redmond, Washington

Actual Project start date:  3/17/2014

Project Duration:  12 months

No of openings/positions:  5

Client Name:  Microsoft

Mandatory Skills:

Informatica Application Support & monitoring

SQL Server Hands on

Experience in setting up Informatica on grid.

Experience in setting up Informatica for high availability, DR etc.

Unix scripting knowledge

Ability to drive best practices Skilled in troubleshooting real- time
environments

Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical
field or equivalent work experience/training

Desired Skills:

Informatica ETL design & dev Knowledge

Skills in other languages such as C++/C#

Ability to do code reviews and identify quality and performance issues

Job Description:

Should have 5-8 years of experience with;

Extensive support & admin experience on Informatica applications

Hands on experience in monitoring & tracking of jobs

Hands on experience in Managing system health, event & program logs..

Ability to do data issue analysis, data profiling

Ability to deep dive on data issues & perform root cause analysis

Installing, configuring, applying hot fixes, patches and version upgrades
of Informatica products.

Creation and maintenance of Informatica Users, Groups, Roles and Privileges.

Performance Tuning of Informatica Server and Repository Server.

Code deployment and testing the Informatica Objects in QA before deployment
in Production. Enforce Version controlling and coding standard checks
during code deployment.

Code Migration to different Informatica environments.

Configure High Availability environment with Master Node and Backup nodes,
Creating and maintaining Grids.

Monitor batch execution job schedules. Knowledge of scheduling and
monitoring tools. Expertise in using Informatica PMCMD.

Using Object Queries to resolve code conflicts, delete and purge objects.

Ensure that all support requests are properly approved, documented, and
communicated. Documenting common issues and resolution procedures.

Design and document ETL standards

Strong SQL experience

Advanced knowledge of SQL

ETL design & dev experience

Strong Communications Skills

Thanks & Regards...

Dinesh Kumar

Toll Free: *866 561 0351 x 3467* | Direct: *703 879 3467* | Fax: 866 594
4637
StanSource Inc. 22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166

*din...@stansource.com* | www.stansource.com

.http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource
 *Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Washington DC: #*46

We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list please
reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements please
reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and Requirement
please reply Both in subject. IF you don't like to receive mails please
reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please don't unsubscribe
let us update our list for mutual benefit.